Friday, September 5, 2008

Happy Birthday Tyce
















Wow...This year went by so quickly! I cannot believe my baby is already one!!!! I am so looking forward to this next year when he starts walking and talking. Tyce is my most happiest child! He always has a smile on his face! (except when we give him Birthday cake) Tyce loves to be right in the middle of everything. From a very tiny age he wanted to be where we all were. If it was at the table eating he wanted to be there too. He thinks he is as big as Tanner and Tate and loves to play with them. He loves to rough house with his dad and comes crawling as fast as he can when Ryan starts rough housing. We love Tyce and are so glad he's in our family!

9 comments:

Todd said...

WOW!! Little Tyce is ONE?! I cannot believe that. It seems like yesterday that you had him and were home the same day. :) He is absolutely adorable....I miss him and YOU!!!

Todd said...

That was from Sidney...not Todd.

The Teuschers said...

Holy Cow...I had a hard time believing that Tate was already 4....but holy moly, Tyce is 1??? He still seems like a little baby to me (maybe because I haven't seen him in a few months). I can't believe how fast our babies are growing up!

Shelly and Vic said...

Oh, he's so stinkin' cute. I miss you guys!

Unknown said...

oh these pics are priceless---I love the one with the lit candle---CUTE!! OH Val he is just adorable--he is soooo little!!! Makes me miss you guys sooo much!! Happy birthday TYCE to you, we love you!!!!!
Love ya,
Heidi

Stacey Watson said...

Whoa! Happy Birthday Tyce. I can't believe he's one already either. How time flies. He's such a cutie pie, though.

Chad and Oléa Gough Family said...

I can't believe he is a year old already!! Happy birthday Tycey!

Unknown said...

Hey Val I can't go into anybodys blogs (well your friends) like Sids, Kristys and now Oleas---Dang it--Tell them to let me on--Im not a stalker--hee hee
Love ya---So you coming up this way or what? I am recording WPT for ya---its the main event---way fun!!! I miss you
love your sis
Heidi

The Davis Family said...

Wow Val I cant believe Tyce is already one. He is growing so fast and he is a very HANDSOME baby. It is nice to see how big your kids are getting. I miss seeing you in Malad.