Sunday, April 12, 2009

Happy EASTER!

Easter was a lot of fun this year! The kids got to be in 3 easter egg hunts. We had a fun picnic in Lava with Uncle Kelly and his kids, My family and all my sisters. It was a lot of fun. The kids went swimming. Tate was egg-hausted by the time we colored easter eggs at 10 pm Saturday night. But the rest of us had a great time coloring eggs. The easter bunny managed to track us down in Malad even though we move so much! The food was so yummy! And Tyce was a blast this year. He got pretty good at finding the eggs!














3 comments:

Sidney Cottle said...

I'm so happy you guys had a great Easter! Your eggs look so cute....you guys are always so creative. The boys are all getting so big!! I take it there's still no BABY! Can't wait for the next little guy to get here. :)

Anonymous said...

It looks like you guys had a lot of fun! I love watching the kids hunt for eggs!

Unknown said...

OH Val..love all the pics...too cute...My favorite is the one of Tate...YEah...you found the time to update!!!! Loved it!