Sunday, August 1, 2010

TRAGIC ACCIDENT


Well I have been very undecided on what to do about my blog. I loved my blog and didn't know if I should start a new one or what. But a friend gave me an idea and I decided to just roll with it.

SO.... yeah it's been seven months since I posted and no our lives definitely have not stopped. Changed dramatically but the memories are still continuing and I feel like I am really missing out on documenting our lives. So I am gonna spend the next little while trying to get caught up on our lives.

On May 19, 2010. The Ringmaster of the circus got eaten by a lion and is no longer a part of our circus. But THE SHOW MUST GO ON!.....

3 comments:

Michelle said...

Val, I'm so proud of you!!! That was a perfect post. I'm glad you are back - I have missed you seeing your updates. It was fun to see you when we were up and I hope you are doing well! love ya.

Archibald's said...

I'm glad your back too!! Sorry for the man-eating lion. I hate when that happens. I like seeing what you & your cute boys are up to!

Sidney Cottle said...

bwa ha ha ha ha ha!!!! love you so much!!!