Saturday, September 18, 2010

Photoshoot with my boys!

Me and my boys Sept 2010


My babies



You an just see the mischief all over Tyce's face right here!....
I love it!!!!!



Love that we are all laughing in this one!

Heidi was doing a dance!.... it was good!

Tanner... such a sweetie!
Growing up! :(

My sweet baby!
He is getting so big and thinks
he is just as big as the others!

Love these guys!
Looks like he is telling him a secret! ...
so precious!






I love that Heidi and Heather have awesome Cameras and are both so talented.....
It is really hard to get a good shot with four kids!....
Thanks girls!

6 comments:

S. Chaffee said...

Those photos are awesome! It's another reminder to me that I've got to get some family photos done.

heather said...

These are great pictures! I love the color of your hair too.

Archibald's said...

I love these pictures! I miss you! We should have a game day or play day or something soon!

Sidney Cottle said...

you are smokin' hot val! and your kids are so adorable! i love the pictures.....and i MISS ya!!!!! it's been too long since we've talked.

hapi said...

Hi Valorie Johnston, Nice blog! How to add the Glitter Effect Mouse Pointer to your Blog

mypaperstation said...

You have the most beautiful children. Just came across your blog by clicking the "next blog" button on mine :)
Just wanted to tell you that your boys are so sweet. I love that they smile a lot.
Being a single mom is tough - I did it myself but only had 1 child. Living the single mom life with 4 children has to be stressful. Keep smiling - things always get better with smiles and laughter.