Sunday, March 2, 2008

DAD HAS BEEN GONE WAY TO LONG!


Yeah! I survived February! I am so excited it's March. Ryan was only home for 3 days in February. It was a hard month for all of us. Tanner drew a picture of his family at church. This picture broke my heart. Obviously someone is missing. I immediately thought he forgot to put in his dad. But when my mom looked at the picture she thought he just didn't draw himself. Perspective is interesting. Maybe I just figured it was Ryan who was missing cause that's how I've been feeling. Ryan is going to try a new job. It may mean a move, but if it means we are a two parent family it will be worth it.

4 comments:

Keely Kellett said...

I hear you! When Chris was getting his MBA it was hard, but it sounds like you have it even worse. I would hate for you guys to move though, I feel like I am just getting to know you.

Katie Price said...

NO!!! You can't leave. I'm so selfish. We will pray that he can find something better that can leave you here. Will you PLEASE let me help you? Trav always asks me why we don't ever watch your kids and I say "It's because she's supermom and won't ask me!"

Bianca said...

Don't go!!!!! but I'm sure you will be glad to have Ryan back :D

Sidney Cottle said...

Val...you are TOO loved!!! Everyone wants Ryan to find a job here so you can be a 2-parent family and stay put.....including ME!!!