Saturday, March 8, 2008

SLUMBER PARTY @ VIC'S


Ryan's working the homeshow in Salt Lake this weekend. So, we stayed Friday night at Vic's house (my brother). He lives in Eagle Mountain. We had fun playing games with Vic & Shelly and Bill and Summer (my cousins).

Our Crazy Cousin Showed up!



The Kids had fun!
Uncle Vic was so cute with my boys
And yes, Tate looks like Mini Vic!

The Big Kids had fun, too!
My family from Idaho met us at the home show on Saturday morning

Heidi (my sister), Mom, Val (me), Shelly (sister-in-law) and Tyce

The Boys getting ready to go into the HOME SHOW to visit Ryan
Just wanted to tell my family thanks for putting up
with all my picture taking this weekend for my BLOG!
It takes a lot of pictures to find a few that you like.

1 comment:

Katie Price said...

So that is who Tate looks like! How funny. Your family is so cute. I want to meet them and talk about my great grandma. I'm so glad Ryan is home, but I'm still hoping for a phone call so we can keep your boys while you and Ryan go out!