Friday, October 2, 2009

The SCARECROW FESTIVAL

This actually was a lot of fun....
I have really enjoyed seeing all the scarecrows around town.
Malad businesses really got involved.
Our Friends from Arizona just moved to Toole,
they came up and it was fun to have something to do!Looking for a Needle in a Haystack!
Tate found one I know they look scared, but I think they
actually loved it!The kids loved the rides!The Hay ride!!!

Rhonda Neal was the cutest real scarecrow!


Tyce's favorite

Tanner's favorite

Our favorite???

Brandon really liked the Tractors

Josh is so cute.... Loved his booth, his scarecrow
and his awesome Calendar...
He'll be an amazing Missionary!

No, it's not ROGER...
Just Ryan dressed up like a redneck to MC the Demolition Derby!

5 comments:

Michelle said...

Mom said it was fun - I'm glad to see some pics!! Hope you guys are doing well.

Bianca said...

sounds like you guys are having loads of fun! we just got back from a trip to utah - missed seeing you!!

Jodie said...

Love to see all the kids. They are growing up so fast. Miss you!

S. Chaffee said...

This looks like it was so much fun! I love the tractor too!

Melissa said...

I loved the----"I know they look scared, but they actually really liked it." :)
Holy Birthdays!!