Thursday, May 22, 2008

FOURS TAG

A) FOUR PLACES I GO OVER AND OVER:
1. Home to MOM's.....Nothing like her cookin', my kids love her place!
2. Walmart-I hate the place but it's the cheapest!
3. Post Office -selling way to much stuff on ebay and etsy! I'm there at least 4 x per week.
4. DI - You know you go there to much, when you walk in and the workers show you the best deal in the whole place! Yeah... finally garage sale season... and year round in Las Vegas!

FOUR PEOPLE WHO EMAIL ME THE MOST:
1. My Mom 2. Olea 3. Sid and Kristy 4. Ryan's MOM

FOUR OF MY FAVORITE FOODS:
1. Cafe Rio - Chicken Tortilla Soup or Chicken Burrito
2. Watermelon
3. My Mom's dutch oven chicken or pork chops
4. Apple pie ala Mode or Brownie ala Mode


FOUR PLACES I WOULD RATHER BE RIGHT NOW:
1. MEXICO
2. ITALY
3. HAWAII
4. DISNEYLAND

FOUR MOVIES I WOULD WATCH OVER AND OVER:
1. BRAVEHEART
2. SOME KIND OF WONDERFUL
3. PRETTY WOMAN
4. DANGEROUS BEAUTY


FOUR PEOPLE I'M TAGGING:
1. Heidi
2. Mom
3. Olea
4. Shelly

2 comments:

Sidney Cottle said...

Glad to see you're catching up on your blogging. :)

What movie is Dangerous Beauty?

Sidney Cottle said...

By the way....Justin tagged Tanner.