Saturday, May 31, 2008

House Pics

WARNING! I am still not unpacked... and I don't usually keep this messy of a house!

These Pics are for Sid's request!


Front of the house * notice the tiny lawn to mow!!!



Tanner and Tate's Room! Love the STAR Quilts!

Tyce's room.... Yeah, he's been sleeping through the night!

Ryan's decorative touch!
Love the little succulants
and the thrift store mugs

The Bonus room... One side has all my bead mess and the other side has the TV for the Boys

The cleanest room in the house! Thanks to RYAN

Notice our new table Sid ...Yeah thanks (Craig's List)

The Office still looks like this... can't seem to finish unpacking these boxes

we got rid of Ryan's big desk and file cabinets

and there was a closet in the old office

so we have no where for any of this to go!


My Room... still messy!

The Master Bathroom

I really like this house... it's been nice having the upstairs to ship the boys too....I like that the Master Bedroom is downstairs and I love the HUGE kitchen....

We are just renting for a few months until we decide which area we want to live in and if we really want to be in Las Vegas... who knows we might move back to Farr West!

7 comments:

Elder Quinn Kay Longhurst said...

I'd love for you to move back to Farr West! I feel like I just found you and then you had to leave. The house looks great. I'm really surprised you have a lawn. Last time I went down to Vegas everyone had "rocks" for grass.

Dixie said...

Ohhh.. I wish we lived closer so I could help you unpack.. and just to be with you and ur little boys...we sure miss you all.. Your house looks really nice..lots of room........we will have to come and visit sometime.. but when?.. :)
I love you Val.. MOM

The Teuschers said...

I love the house and how much room you have. That's one reason I wish our basement was finished so I could send the girls down there when we needed a break :) I bet it's nice to have Tyce in his own bedroom and WAHOOO for him for sleeping through the night.

Unknown said...

OH I love your new home---way super cute--Love the yard and little lawn---Hope the backyard is a little bigger for the kiddies---or is it toooo hot! OH FUn--can't wait to come and visit! WE miss you soo much! Sunday nap time--ahh
Love ya sis

Stacey Watson said...

Gorgeous house Val! I'm sure you've been busy getting everything unpacked - thats one of the reasons I never want to move again! You're right, I love looking at everyones blog, but I just never take pictures!

Sidney Cottle said...

Thanks for the pictures Val!! I love getting my name mentioned in your posts. :) The house is so great and pretty...like everyone has said! I love all the colors throughout it. It looks just as nice as the house you left. I can't wait to find out what you guys are going to end up doing after a few months.....of course you know which way I'm leaning. :) Love ya!!!

Bianca said...

such a beautiful house!! moving makes for no-fun-unpacking though