Friday, May 30, 2008

The Good, the bad and the sad!

Well I've been in Vegas for about a week now...

GOOD

I love having Ryan home every night!!!!!!!!!
I really like the house layout... feels like we have more room... There is a bonus room upstairs and where the wet bar is I have my beads spread out and not in anyone's way... Before it was my dining room table and always picking them up before we could eat on table...
I love the area of Vegas we live in... SOUTHERN HIGHLANDS! We have a really cute park close to the house...
I am so glad that Tanner and Tate have each other to play with, they have played really well together...
The yard was so small I mowed it in 10 minutes both front and back with a push mower Ryan go on Craigs list... (guess he's going green)

BAD

I hate all the MEDIANS... And The traffic sucks...
Can't seem to finish unpacking the last few boxes
Kids can't ride their bikes up and down the street like at home...
This town is not KID friendly!...

SAD

KIDS miss all their little neighborhood friends...
I MISS all my NEIGHBORHOOD FRIENDS!!!!!!!!!
The neighbors are NOT friendly... Miss you guys so MUCH!
Miss my family... Especially Heidi... Miss those weekly visits and jaunts to the craft store!

7 comments:

Sidney Cottle said...

We miss you guys SO much! Boo to Vegas neighbors. I'm glad to see your "good" list is longer than your other lists. Still waiting for house pics!!

Johnston*family said...

Another good thing is being closer to us! Well, Ateast I think it is a good thing!

Stacey Watson said...

Oh Val - I'm so glad your good list was first and Sid's right about it being longer! You guys are great and I know you can be happy wherever you are! Its pretty sad that I feel like we talk more now than when you lived just two houses away! Miss you!

Bianca said...

We miss you guys too! But like everyone said...it seems your good list outweighs the bad....

Katie Price said...

Sad: i miss you guys. And I never came and said goodbye. When you coming back for a visit?

Chad and Oléa Gough Family said...

You know my kids and I miss you too!! Just remember it took a while for you to love being here too... you never know what time will change!

The Teuschers said...

well of course your neighbors suck when they're compared to all of us :)

Hopefully your 'good' list will keep growing , keep up updated! When it cools down, we'll defintley come down to visit!