Saturday, August 16, 2008

Did I mention that I love ETSY!

Nothing exciting has been happening around here... but I finally thought of something blog worthy.... I saw the cutest little wood people on ETSY... I was going to order from the lady...but she went on Vacation and I am so not patient to wait a week... So I found a supplier of these people online and ordered them...They arrived today and I spent the whole day Painting and CREATING... Ryan even joined in and so did the kids... Yeah I know RYAN is really GOOD!... I like simple though...


My family

My sister's family

Ryan's amazing Superheros

Tate's Vampire and Tanner's Ninja... I only added the eyes...

When Ryan and Val create together

6 comments:

Chad and Oléa Gough Family said...

Oh Valorie! They turned out so cute!! How fun! I think your art is adorable!!! And Ryan's superheroes are cute too.

The Teuschers said...

I had no idea Ryan had such a talent for painting things like that. I'm like you, though, I like the simple ones, too...they're so cute!

Unknown said...

oh these are tooo cute---I love my family---HOW FUN! YOu are sooo creative! Love ya

Sidney Cottle said...

Those look so cute and fun!! That's sweet of you to make your sis's family. :) I can't believe how good those superheros are!!! Ryan ought to make more and you can sell them on your etsy. :) Question: Who's the little girl in the bottom pic?

Kathryn Crouse said...

Val, those little people are stinkin cute and your family looks just like those little people :) Just wanted to say thanks again for those cute headbands... they finally fit her head and I'm LOVING them :) You're so nice. I love all the colors and flowers too. Okay... the superheroes too, are freaking amazing. Dang.
Love ya.

Jill said...

I love them all , they are fun! I love the ones Tate and Tanner did . They are little artists. You guys do such fun things. love Jill