Saturday, August 23, 2008

Tagged by Shelly

Four random things I like about my husband:
1. What a great driver he is!!!
2. How good at decorating he is!
3. How creative and artsy he is!
4. How sponataneous he can be.

Four jobs I’ve had:
1. Waitress
2. Juvenile Detention Unit Worker
3. Probation Assistant
4. Secretary

Four movies I have watched more than once:
1. Dangerous Beauty
2. Some Kind of Wonderful
3. Braveheart
4. Robin Hood Prince of Theives

Four TV shows I watch:
(If I had TV)
1. So You think you can dance
2. WSOP or any Texas Holdem' Tournament
3. Hollywood True Story
4. Cold Case

Four places I have been:
1. Hawaii
2. Mexican Rivera
3. Glacier National Park
4. Seattle

Four of my favorite foods:
1. Mexican
2. Hawiian Pizza
3. Brownies
4. Chicken

Four places I would like to visit:
1. Italy
2. Ireland
3. East Coast
4. Australia

Four things I am looking forward to in the coming year:
1. Leaving VEGAS!
2. Watching Tyce learn to Walk and Talk
3. Seeing what new adventure our life takes this next year.
4. Winter in Vegas... It's to Hot... But last winter was pretty tough in Utah

Four People I tag:
1. Michelle
2. Sid
3. Olea
4. Kristi

3 comments:

Sidney Cottle said...

Thanks for tagging me Val! I love to read tags.....especially yours! When are you coming up here to visit?? We should go out to dinner and get Hawaiian pizza!

Anonymous said...

I lost your email... you have to call or email me!!! I miss you all like crazy and think about you all of the time!!!!
Love Nicole

Melissa said...

I didn't know you lived in Vegas--how long have you been down there? You'll have to stop by and say hi when you travel through St. George.