Tuesday, August 5, 2008

I Love ETSY!


I bought this adorable piece of art off of ETSY from Sticknymph ... It reminds me of my three little monkeys.... Speaking of Monkeys...

Tanner and Tate came running down the stairs SCREAMING MOM DAD, TYCE... .... So my heart sinks and I'm imaging that he fell in the toilet head first or is choking on a toy or something HORRIFYING from their screams...

Well the little monkey got stuck under their log bed and it is so low to the ground none of us could get to him...He was crying and so upset... I had to coax him out and he had to ARMY crawl and scooch out... I doubt he'll be crawling under there again...

I was so relieved that it wasn't more serious....ALWAYS crazy around here!!!

3 comments:

Elder Quinn Kay Longhurst said...

Love the artwork and I feel so bad for your baby boy. I am terrified of enclosed spaces so I know how scary that can be. I'm glad you managed to coax him out.

Unknown said...

oh how scary Val---OH I miss your little boys and you guys too! Love that little pic---so true--your little monkeys! cute

Sidney Cottle said...

That's such a cute picture Val...and perfect for your boys! I'm going to be sending you a LONG and detailed email....I've been so busy....but now things have settled a little. :)