Friday, April 4, 2008

FLASHBACK FRIDAY



My friend Kathy took these pictures 8 months ago for us. So, not to much of a flashback! But I am happy not to be Pregnant. I must say she is AMAZING because when we took these Pics I looked and felt AWFUL, I was super sick and no makeup. But I was so Happy with how they turned out. That's why we had her do our family pics again at Easter time. I thought if she could make me look great when I wasn't planning on doing pics, Imagine what would happen if it was planned. Here's a link to her photography blog http://www.kathryncrousephotography.blogspot.com

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Just seems like yesterday that you were preggers, now you have a 7 month old cutie pie! Crazy how time flies! Some days I wish it would slow down a bit!

Fishin' Ponds said...

Val!!

I'm glad I finally got a chance to check out your blog. I love it!! Your boys are so cute. And your pics are amazing. We now need to get Krystal involved in the blogging process...it would be so much easier to keep in touch.

I also checked out your binky blog...I'm going to definitely have to order one...start looking for beads with fish! :)

Bianca said...

I remember seeing these pics in your house and thinking how awesome they were!! You are too cute, pregnant or not :D

The Teuschers said...

those pictures make me regret not taking pictures when I was pregnant. I love'em