Friday, April 11, 2008

FLASHBACK FRIDAY

Here's my OH MY GOSH! I need to go on a DIET picture. I remember getting these pictures developed and freaking out. Looking at everyone else in the picture to see if it was just a bad picture, only to realize everyone else looked normal so I really had gotten that HUGE!... My legs were enormous. WEll, this picture was my wake up call. 3 years and 3 months ago.





Here's my Current Picture!

Weight Lifting is one of my favorite "ME" time activities!

Today was a great week I reached my prepregancy weight with TYCE!!!

8 comments:

Michelle said...

Good for you. It's so much harder losing the baby weight than I think it will be. My latest favorite thing is kick boxing. I've started taking classes at the rec center here in Logan and it is lots more fun than I thought it would be.

Johnston*family said...

Val you are so awesome! It is so great that you take "me" time and do something benificial! I am so happy for you.

Unknown said...

Look how beautiful you are! Its always good to have a photo to make you be motivated huh! I have several of those---well all of mine--hee hee!

Chad and Oléa Gough Family said...

Yay, Val!! I am happy for you. You are so beautiful inside and out!!

Fishin' Ponds said...

You look sooo good! Good for you for getting motivated. I'm not looking forward to that part. But hey...you're little boys are worth it...right?! :)

Elder Quinn Kay Longhurst said...

I think you look wonderful! You have always looked beautiful but I know with each child it gets harder and harder to loose the weight. I've added 10 pounds for each kid and I now have 4. I've got a lot to loose. You're a great motivator!

The Teuschers said...

I love that recent picture, I meant to tell you that. You really look great. I need to find one of my not so great pictures (which shouldn't be too hard), blow it up and hang it on my fridge..maybe that would be the motivation that I need to be healthier!

Sidney Cottle said...

Val you are ONE HOT MAMA!!