Thursday, April 17, 2008

TAGGED BY SID

HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN TOGETHER? Ryan and I first met and started dating 8 years ago. We'll have our 8th wedding anniversary in January.

HOW LONG DID YOU DATE? We met in May 2000. I moved to Arizona the day I graduated from USU. And I got a job at a group home for troubled kids. I had went to a country dance and saw Ryan there on Saturday. I thought he was HOT! But he danced with at least 15 different girls so I thought he was a PLAYER!... On Monday I started my new job and it was staff meeting so everyone that worked there was there. In walked Ryan. I was ECSTATIC! He didn't remember meeting me on Saturday night. I stalked him until he married me and I've been trying to get away ever since. So, we met in May and then started dating probaby in August and we got married in Jan 2001.

WHO EATS MORE? For Sure Ryan!

WHO SAID "I LOVE YOU" FIRST? I really don't remember? But who loves who more? Ryan always says he loves me more.

WHO IS TALLER? Ryan....by about 9 inches.

WHO HAS MORE SPEEDING TICKETS? Ryan!

WHO IS SMARTER? Ryan thinks he is. He is pretty smart, but I am definitely more book smart. Ryan has more street smarts or common sense.

WHO IS MORE SENSITIVE? Both I cry more, but Ryan is pretty sensitive for a guy!

WHO DOES THE LAUNDRY? Me!!!! But Ryan can fold better just rarely does it!

WHO DOES THE DISHES? ME I honestly don't think Ryan has ever done dishes or started the dishwasher as long as I have known him.

WHO IS MORE ROMANTIC? RYAN......I guess this is where his sensitive side comes through. He's a great POET. And a wonderful gift giver!

WHO SLEEPS ON THE RIGHT? Ryan

WHO PAYS THE BILLS? Ryan

WHO MOWS THE LAWN? HUM... the neighbors! Thank goodness for them always being there to help me last year with the new baby and being pregnant. Ryan did do it when he was around.

WHO COOKS DINNER? Me or We Eat Out!

WHO IS MESSIER? Me Me Me!!!! Ryan is a clean freak but he puts up with our Mess!

WHO DRIVES WHEN YOU ARE TOGETHER? Ryan.... I hate driving!

WHO IS MORE STUBBORN? Both Seriously we are both VERY STUBBORN

WHO IS FUNNIER? Ryan. I am the serious one!

WHO KISSED WHOM FIRST? ME! Ryan had a favorite phrase Flowers don't chase bees! But I told him I was a wild flower! AND BOY DID I CHASE HIM!!!

WHO ASKED WHO OUT FIRST? Don't really remember we just always hung out!

WHO PROPOSED? Don't think anyone. We just ran away and eloped!

I'm going to tag Heidi, Shelly, Monica and Olea

2 comments:

Sidney Cottle said...

Val that was so fun to read....it made me smile!!! Tags are fun to do aren't they?! I liked learning more about you and Ryan. You're a funny girl you wild flower!

Elder Quinn Kay Longhurst said...

That was so neat to hear how you guys got together! You're hilarious! That's great you were the first one to kiss him. I love his phrase and your reply. Wildflowers are the best!