Sunday, April 13, 2008

CREATIVE STREAK

I've been on a bit of a creative streak.... I saw some things on ETSY that I wanted but didn't want to pay that much for and decided I should try and make them myself.... So, here goes....
I made a monster bib for TYCE.
A Tooth Pillow for TANNER
Another Monster BIB for TYCE
I made some nightmare monsters for the boys! A sweet monster for them to hug at night and scare away their nightmares! And a mini lovey blanket with ribbons for TYCE

Springy FUN cards!
All these projects have definitely helped occupy my time and not miss Ryan so much!
Good thing he's not here the kitchen has turned into a craft store!
Thank goodness for FAST FOOD so we can still EAT!

3 comments:

Fishin' Ponds said...

I had no idea you were so creative! Wow...I've very impressed. I think about doing things like that, but that's about as far as I go! :)

Johnston*family said...

You are amazing girl! I wish you were closer so I could come over and do some with you!

The Teuschers said...

I love your little creative streak, I had no idea you had it in you. Emma loves her tooth pillow...now we just have to wait for those teeth to fall out.