Saturday, June 14, 2008

My Favorite Day In Vegas So FAR!















This few moments at the park has been the best time so far!... I love watching Ryan interact with Tanner and Tate and I think this is the first time they actually threw a ball!...HEHEHE...

We played TAG YOUR IT, but I don't have any pictures of that!... It was a Blast... I haven't played that since 2nd grade!

I LOVE Having RYAN HOME EVERY NIGHT!... WE all needed a DAD!...Ryan I love you!...Glad we are all together down here!...

6 comments:

Sidney Cottle said...

Val this post makes me so happy! I'm SO glad that you're able to have Ryan home every night....it makes missing YOU easier. :) I love the pictures of the boys playing ball with their dad. And Tyce with the ball in his diaper!! So cute!

Unknown said...

Makes me happy too--love seeing your boys with a ball in their hands--hee hee! You look beautiful!

The Teuschers said...

I guess it makes me happy, too :) I love the pictures, it really does look like you had a good time. I'm happy that the boys have some good quality time with their dad now.

Chad and Oléa Gough Family said...

You look so happy in those pictures! Tanner looks so cute in a baseball cap! I'm glad you're doing well! I'll call you when I get back from camp! :)

Katie Price said...

Tyce looks so much bigger already - we sure do miss you guys.

Fishin' Ponds said...

So glad you are loving having Ryan home...makes being away from family a little easier. And...looks like all of you are having a blast!