Wednesday, June 4, 2008

TANNER *ARGH*

Tanner got mad at me and threw my new camera off the top stairs to the bottom....
YEAH... I wanted to kill him... I just left the house for a few hours to cool off....

I think the camera will be okay...But I don't think it takes as good as pics before...but it just
might have been the lighting in the tub....

I was planning on taking them to DISNEYLAND for their birthdays... But they frustrate me so much I think for their birthdays I'll just take a vacation to Mexico without them!....

I KNOW I KNOW..... One day I'll be wishing I had these days back... and I'm gonna miss this song plays through my head... but being a stay at home mom does not come very easily to me!

THANK GOODNESS RYAN WAS HOME TO BE WITH THE KIDS WHILE I LEFT!!!!

5 comments:

Soccer Mom said...

We've had a few moments like that in our house! Like they say, "Now we know why lions eat their young!!!!"

Elder Quinn Kay Longhurst said...

I'm so sorry about your camera. It's a sign of a good mother when you leave for a few hours to cool off instead of taking it out on the kids. Believe me....I have to go to "time out" at least once a week! Hang in there!

The Teuschers said...

I totally know how you mean, I feel the same way some times.
Maybe you should teach Sid how to take a break, Taryn would really thank you for it :)

Sidney Cottle said...

What the H***....now I'm getting bashed on other people's blogs?! (FYI...never post a pic of your kid with a black eye...you'll never hear the end of it.) Well, this post explains your last comment you left me. So, was Tanner mad and threw it? I'm sorry....I know how it feels to be so mad and frustrated at your kids. I swear I should lose my voice from all the yelling I do sometimes!

Chad and Oléa Gough Family said...

Oh Val! I am so sorry. I would have been so frustrated! And after all you did to get that camera!