Sunday, June 22, 2008

Yeah, Another Lake Day!

We met up with Jim and Rae Meacom for the weekend. We crowded 16 people on that boat and had a BLAST!... No where better to be when it is 113 degrees.... I didn't take a lot of great photos but we sure had fun!



Tate and Tanner were so glad to have some buddies!




Tyce finally took a NAP!
The main reason I didn't snap more shots he
was always in my arms!

The little boys built a Fire Pit!
Ryan got Dutch Ovens for Christmas!
I'm so glad he finally had the chance to break them in!
The food turned out DELICIOUS!...
Not bad for his first real experience cooking with fire!

6 comments:

Trish said...

113 degrees? Is that in Vegas? I'm coming down in a couple of weeks, and better be prepared to melt!

Elder Quinn Kay Longhurst said...

Wow that's HOT! I'm glad you've got ways of cooling down. Wow, your husband will cook!

Valorie Johnston said...

Vegas has been between 105-109 degrees...But you'll survive...Everyone has AC...

Lake Mead runs 110 - 115 degrees.. And you just want to be in the WATER!...

Unknown said...

I thought you took a lot of fun pics Val----Looks like loads of fun--THats neat Ryan got to use his dutch ovens----that was fun for him---we had dutch oven chicken this weekend too and made me think of you---your fav! I have been miserable with another root canal---take care of your teeth--ahhhhh---sooo much pain and miserable--I am always drugged up--drug mama! ohhh! Love you

Chad and Oléa Gough Family said...

Yay Ryan!! I'm so glad he finally got to use his so pain-stakingly put together set!! I bet it was delicious!! Sure wish we were there with you!

Katie Price said...

We miss your cute boys - oh, and you guys too!